So Spring may not officially be here yet, but it’s good to be prepared for when she finally does arrive! Here are our nine favorite ways to spend a spring day in Buffalo. (Photo above by Curtis Anderson/Flickr)
1. Head to Delaware Park for a beautiful sunset
2. Relax in the sunshine on a Buffalo Harbor cruise
3.Visit Larkin Square for lunch
Save the date for the 4th Annual Live at O'Larkin St Patrick's Day celebration! Friday, March 18th from 5-8:30pm! pic.twitter.com/Ba7ISPMIZl
— Larkin Square (@larkinsquare) March 7, 2016
4. Enjoy a chargrilled hotdog at Old Man River – an instant picnic on a roll!
5. Take a walk in the historic Forest Lawn Cemetery
6. Bike Buffalo – from trails along the Buffalo River to city loops
7. Visit the Buffalo Zoo
8. Spend some time unwinding at the Buffalo Botanical Gardens
— Botanical Gardens (@BuffaloGardens) February 10, 2016
The Spring Flower Exhibit begins March 19!
9. Just admire Mother Nature at the Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve