It’s that time of year again—Tim Horton’s annual Roll Up The Rim promotion. Sure there are some great prizes: A Honda Civic, a big screen TV, free coffee for a year. But if we lived in a perfect universe, we’d want these prizes.
1. All expenses paid trip to the Super Bowl to see the Bills play
Because we haven’t been since 1994.
2. Get out of snow free card
Imagine every house on the block covered in snow but yours
3. Free coffee for life
4. Someone to shovel our drive way for life
The ultimate snow left on car roof foul from the Buffalo snow blitz of 2014! pic.twitter.com/n4KY7RT8VP
— Jim Cantore (@JimCantore) January 27, 2016
Or as long as lake effect snow is a thing.
5. Anchor Bar’s Buffalo sauce recipe
Because who wants to buy it in a jar?
6. A new, decent album from the Goo Goo Dolls
Can we have another Iris?
7. Trains actually running to Central Terminal
Wouldn’t it be cool if (passenger) trains actually came to this train station?
8. The ability to go over Niagara Falls unscathed
What. a. rush.
9. Frank Lloyd Wright designing a custom house for you
Which is impossible because he died in 1959. Or is it impossible, Tim Hortons??
Tim Horton's Roll Up The Rim begins today! pic.twitter.com/N8Bx1VOJNF
— OneBuffalo Media (@OneBuffaloMedia) February 3, 2016